Give John Deere fans an experience to remember as they recreate all the details of one of the iconic manufacturer’s biggest machines. Kids aged 11+ with a passion for engineering and agriculture will love exploring all the features packed into this LEGO® Technic John Deere 948L-II Skidder building kit. Authentic functions include steering, 4-wheel drive and a working engine. There’s also a range of pneumatic functions – just like on the real skidder – that operate the claw with its 3 different actions, the blade and the rotating seat.
Begin a building adventure
Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building experience with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Explore the world of engineering
LEGO Technic buildable toys feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A build for John Deere fans – Kids aged 11+ can build and explore a replica version of the manufacturer’s mighty machine with this LEGO® Technic™ John Deere 948L-II Skidder (42157) model toy set
- Pneumatic functions – Kids can explore what this machine can do using the pneumatic features to operate the claw which has 3 different actions. A rotating seat adds extra realism
- Mechanical functions – This build comes with features inspired by the real John Deere 948L-II Skidder, including steering, 4-wheel drive and a moving engine
- A building kit gift for kids aged 11+ – This LEGO® Technic™ John Deere 948L-II Skidder buildable toy model makes a gift idea for kids who love logging toys and mighty machines
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ building set measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 21 in. (53 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards