Ages : 9+ Pieces : 672
Here’s a challenging project for kids aged 9 and up who love race cars! They’ll enjoy learning new skills as they build all the details of this LEGO® Technic™ NASCAR® Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (42153) model. Then they can explore its realistic features like the steering, opening hood and V8 engine with moving pistons. This toy model looks awesome on display too and is a great way for any NASCAR fan to celebrate their passion through play.
The ultimate building experience
Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure as they build this NASCAR Chevy Camaro model. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress.
An engineering challenge
LEGO Technic buildable models feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- NASCAR® collectible – Kids aged 9+ who love race cars can have lots of fun building and exploring this LEGO® Technic™ NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (42153) toy set
- Lots of features to discover – This Chevy Camaro model kit features steering, an opening hood and a V8 engine with moving pistons, giving kids lots to explore after the model is built
- A gift for NASCAR® fans – This LEGO® Technic™ toy set makes a birthday or anytime gift idea for kids and adults who love NASCAR collectibles and motorsports
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ building set measures over 7 cm high, 28 cm long and 13 cm wide
- Intuitive instructions – The LEGO® Builder app guides you and your child on an intuitive building adventure with tools that let you zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to theuniverse of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards