Let kids aged 9 and up build their own drag race car toy with this thrilling LEGO® Technic™ Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500® set.
Ages : 9+ Pieces : 544
The immersive build gives kids a great introduction to engineering – but that’s just the start! Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can send the toy car racing. Use the AR app to take the play experience to the next level with a host of exciting, augmented reality features.
Race like a real driver
Kids can have hours of fun putting their muscle car toy to the test using the LEGO Technic AR app experience. Race your car, complete challenges and discover lots of fun ways to play. This model also makes a great display piece – simply add the rear cover to complete the sleek looks.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic building sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Build an icon of drag racing – Race car fans will love building and exploring this action-packed LEGO® Technic™ Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500® (42138) drag race car toy set
- Pull-back function – With 2 pull-back motors, controlling this cool car toy is easy. Just pull back and then release to send your car speeding along
- Epic AR (augmented reality) experience – Use the LEGO® Technic™ AR app to put the car to the test on a virtual racetrack. Check out the challenges for more fun ways to play
- Ideal for any drag racing fan aged 9+ – This muscle car toy building set makes a top gift for anyone who loves race cars, drag racing or AR toys
- Perfect size for play – This cool car toy measures over 8 cm high, 27 cm long and 12 cm wide
- Display with pride – After putting the car through its paces, attach the rear cover to create a sleek display piece
- Authentic design – This true-to-life buildable model faithfully recreates the iconic looks of the real Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500®
- A rewarding build – The world of LEGO® Technic™ offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for a new building challenge
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards