Minecraft® players aged 8 and up will be buzzing with excitement when they get their hands on LEGO® Minecraft The Bee Cottage (21241)
Ages : 8+ Pieces : 254
This fun toy is packed with endless play possibilities both inside and out.
Action-packed set featuring Minecraft’s iconic bees
Players use their creative Minecraft building skills to construct a bee-shaped house. A removable roof provides easy access to the interior. Outside, there’s honeycomb to harvest from the beehive, crops to grow at the farm and hostile mobs to defend against. The set includes a Honey Bear player character, baby zombie, 3 bees and 1 angry bee. Features include 2 bees that race around a tree with the flick of a finger. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Minecraft® action – LEGO® Minecraft The Bee Cottage (21241) is packed with hands-on adventures that take players’ experience of the popular video game to a whole new level
- Classic characters – Includes a Honey Bear player character, baby zombie, 3 bees and 1 angry bee, plus fun features and accessories
- Fun-packed playset – Kids harvest honeycomb from the beehive, grow crops on a farm and battle a baby zombie as they build a bee-shaped base for their Minecraft® adventures
- Gift for kids – Give this versatile, buildable playset as a birthday, holiday or any-day treat for Minecraft® players aged 8 and up
- Play and display – The constructed model measures over 10 cm high, 14 cm wide and 8 cm deep
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO® Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the popular game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards