Minecraft® players and rabbit lovers aged 8 and up will enjoy endless creative play with LEGO® Minecraft The Rabbit Ranch.
Ages : 8+ Pieces : 340
Building and battling to care for rabbits
Kids build a giant rabbit-shaped ranch to care for their Minecraft rabbits. The structure’s open back and lift-off roof make it easy for them to arrange the furniture and enjoy imaginative role play inside. Outside there are 2 rabbits to feed with carrots grown in the next-door farm. A lever at the back lets kids make a rabbit hop. A nearby cave provides a hiding place for an iconic Minecraft enemy – a zombie. Kids must fend it off with a sword so they can return to their precious bunnies. This highly reconfigurable set inspires endless creative play and puts all the excitement of the Minecraft game into kids’ hands.
- Versatile playset – LEGO® Minecraft® The Rabbit Ranch (21181) is full to the bunny ears with popular characters, accessories and features from the best-selling Minecraft game
- Classic characters – Includes popular Minecraft® characters: the tamer, a rabbit, baby rabbit and a zombie, plus a host of fun features and amazing accessories
- Endless play possibilities – An open back and lift-off roof enable imaginative role play inside the ranch. Outside there are animals to care for, carrots togrow and a zombie to battle
- Great gift – This birthday, holiday or any-day treat gives Minecraft® players aged 8 and up the chance to get hands-on with their favorite game
- Reconfigurable fun – The set measures over 12 cm high, 22 cm wide and 12 cm deep and can be rebuilt and combined with other sets for endless creative play
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and featuresbrought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards