Give any Marvel fan aged 6 and up a holiday treat with the LEGO® Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar (76231)
Ages : 6+ Pieces : 268
The fun starts on December 1st and continues through the holidays.
24 Super Hero gifts for kids to reveal
Behind each of the calendar’s 24 doors is a daily gift for kids to discover throughout the December buildup to Christmas. There are 6 minifigures, including Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot and Mantis, plus mini builds and accessories that kids will recognize as inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Disney+ original TV series. There’s a drone, a blaster, the Guardians’ spaceship, a snowman in Thanos’s armor and more. As the big day approaches, kids can mix up the gifts to create endless imaginative Super Hero adventures.
- 24 daily treats – Behind each door of the LEGO® Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar (76231) is a gift to inspire creative building and imaginative play
- Iconic characters – Includes Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot and Mantis minifigures and more to combine with mini builds and accessories
- Mini build models – Buildable play experiences include a drone, a blaster, the Guardians’ spaceship, a snowman in Thanos’s armor and lots more
- Endlessly versatile – As the big day approaches, kids can mix different gifts together to recreate favorite scenes and Marvel adventures of their own
- Pre-Christmas treat – With 24 days of surprise gifts, this Advent calendar provides any young Super Hero aged 6 and up with imaginative fun that lasts for months
- Compatible with other LEGO® sets – The gifts found within the calendar combine easily with all other LEGO Marvel building toys
- Super Hero sets – All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide children with premium-quality playsetsthat deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards