LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406) lets fans of the magical movies build, display and ‘fly’ one of the most dangerous dragons ever to have existed in the Wizarding World
Ages : 10+ Pieces : 671
This recreation of the legendary fire-breather is suitable for witches, wizards and muggles aged 10 and up.
Buildable dragon with ‘flying’ wings
This brick-built model recreates the black scales, spiked tail and fiery breath of the Hungarian Horntail dragon. The iconic creature is not only rewarding to build and impressive to display – kids can also operate the model’s realistically jointed wings. A handle at the rear makes the wings flap gracefully up and down, displaying the beast’s full wingspan of over 40 cm. The collectible figure stands on a sturdy base and is accompanied by a Harry Potter minifigure astride his broomstick. The magic continues with the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which lets kids zoom and rotate the model as they build.
- Legendary dragon – Harry Potter™ fans will be spellbound by the LEGO® Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406), with its impressive detail and jointed wings that move gracefully up and down
- Enchanting detail – The realistic model includes a Harry Potter™ minifigure astride his flying Firebolt broom, a golden egg from the Triwizard Tournament, and textile for the dragon’s membrane wings
- Authentic action – A handle at the rear of the sturdy base controls the dragon’s wings
- Magical treat – Harry Potter™ fans aged 10 and up will be spellbound to receive a Hungarian Horntail dragon as a birthday, holiday or any-day gift
- Eye-catching centerpiece – With a wingspan of over 40 cm and a maximum length of over 48 cm, this true-to-life mechanical model is sure to be the center of attention
- Immersive building experience – The free LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Part of an extensive range – LEGO® Harry Potter™ playsets put favorite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and muggles
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards