LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Icons - Collectors' Edition is a recreation of some of the series’ most memorable imagery, brought together in a celebratory display piece created with adult enthusiasts in mind.
A captivating collection of magical mementos
This homage to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter features many iconic artefacts in a single, stunning model. There’s Harry’s wand and glasses; Ron’s chocolate frog; Hermione’s potion tray containing 5 bottles of potions and magical ingredients (including Gillyweed, Felix Felicis ‘liquid luck’ and Polyjuice); Tom Riddle’s diary; the Golden Snitch; and a school scarf (customizable to suit any Hogwarts™ House). On top of this enchanting ensemble sits Hedwig™ the owl, holding a much-coveted invitation to Hogwarts. This fascinating model is accompanied by 3 exclusive golden minifigures – Albus Dumbledore™, Minerva McGonagall™ and Rubeus Hagrid™ – and a display stand with a decorated tile celebrating 20 years of LEGO Harry Potter.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Icons - Collectors' Edition (76391) is a build-and-display homage to the Wizarding World, created with adult Harry Potter enthusiasts in mind.
- Includes iconic artefacts: Harry’s wand and glasses, a tray of potions, Tom Riddle’s diary, the Golden Snitch, a Hogwarts™ scarf, Hedwig™ carrying an invitation to Hogwarts™ and more.
- Also includes 3 exclusive anniversary golden minifigures – Albus Dumbledore™, Minerva McGonagall™ and Rubeus Hagrid™ – and a stand decorated with a tile celebrating 20 years of LEGO® Harry Potter™.
- This rewarding project provides a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 3,010 LEGO® bricks gradually transform into a stunning, full-size evocation of the Harry Potter™ universe.
- This captivating construction project makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Measuring over 44 cm high, 50 cm wide and 33 cm deep, this stunning model provides an attractive conversation piece for any home or workplace.
- With high-quality, easy-to-follow, printed instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.