Little chefs aged 8+ can dream up delicious adventures at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Community Kitchen (41747). This building toy for kids shows the relationship between Leo, his sister Alba and their grandmother, who runs the kitchen. Leo loves to learn new cooking techniques and the set comes with lots of ingredients and accessories so kids can explore new things too. There’s a pantry, toy refrigerator, sink and a kitchen range with pans and a tortilla press. Outside, there’s seating and a roof terrace. This set combines with the LEGO Friends Heartlake City Community Center 41748 (sold separately) for even more community-based fun.
Boost the fun
Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Welcome to the next generation of Heartlake City
Kids can make friends, discover exciting locations and act out real-life adventures in the LEGO Friends universe.
- Cooking play for kids aged 8+ – Kids who love getting creative in the kitchen can have fun building and playing with the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Community Kitchen toy (41747)
- 5 characters and accessories – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Leo, Alba, Abuelita, Churro the cat and a customer called Matilde, plus lots of accessories for role play
- Toy kitchen accessories – Inspire imaginative play with accessories that include a variety of ingredients, a pantry, refrigerator and a sink. There’s also a kitchen range, utensils and outdoor seating
- Build the fun – This set can be added to the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Community Center 41748 (sold separately) to create endless play opportunities inspired by community friendships
- A gift for kids – This building toy for kids makes an imaginative birthday, holiday, or anytime gift for kids who love cooking and kitchen role play
- Measurements – The community kitchen measures over 8 in. (22 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm)wide and 6 in. (17 cm) deep
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards