Treat little animal-lovers to some LEGO® Friends fun with the Pony-Washing Stable (41696)
Ages : 4+ Pieces : 60
This colorful set helps kids aged 4+ learn how to build while they pretend play with Mia and Daniel on the farm and care for the pony toy figure.
Boosting the building fun
LEGO 4+ sets come with clever features to ensure a quick and fun building experience. They come with a helpful Starter Brick – a sturdy base onto which kids create their stable playset. As well as clear paper instructions, this set also includes an interactive digital guide that enables kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their model as they build. It’s available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets.
Exploring the world through play
LEGO Friends gifts for kids come with relatable characters that stimulate imaginative role play as youngsters act out real-life events with everyday heroes.
- Colorful horse stable building set for kids aged 4+ – Introduce youngsters who love farm animal toys to the world of LEGO® building with this Pony-Washing Stable (41696) playset
- Filled with fun features – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Mia and Daniel, a pony toy, a turntable for it to stand on, a butterfly, apple, grooming elements and a drinking trough
- Animal role play – This creative gift for kids lets little builders play at pretending to shower the LEGO® Friends pony and clip its mane and coat before rewarding it with an apple
- An anytime treat for little horse-lovers – This LEGO® Friends stable set makes a fun birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up who love imaginative play
- A neat treat – The pony stable toy measures over 8 cm high, 13 cm wide and 7 cm deep so takes up little room while out on display
- Designed for younger builders – This 4+ set includes a helpful Starter Brick, an easy-to-follow picture guide, plus interactive digital instructions on the LEGO® Building Instructions app
- Stable toy stimulates creative storytelling – LEGO® Friends toy playsets are designed to nurture empathy skills and stimulate young imaginations
- A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards