Captivate kids aged 5 and up with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Twirling Rapunzel (43214) set
Ages : 5+ Pieces : 89
Featuring a buildable stand with decorative details, key and space for Pascal the chameleon LEGO figure, a Rapunzel LEGO mini-doll figure and a ‘diamond’ dress that connects with the umbrella to store the mini-doll. Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app, which lets them zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Learning and fun
Disney’s Rapunzel fans gain meaningful skills while playing with this set. The build helps grow children’s confidence, while sparking their imagination and creativity as they play out movie-based scenes or invent their own. It can be played with independently or added to other LEGO ǀ Disney sets (sold separately).
This fun set gets kids playing quickly with a Disney’s Rapunzel LEGO mini-doll figure and Pascal LEGO chameleon figure and makes a creative ‘just because’ gift for kids any time.
- Imaginative play – Give a Disney’s Rapunzel fan an unexpected treat with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Twirling Rapunzel (43214) Building Toy Set. The fun starts with building and doesn’t stop
- What’s inside? – This 89-piece set has a buildable stand with decorative details and a key, a small space for a LEGO® figure and a transforming ‘diamond’ dress that stores a LEGO mini-doll figure
- Well-known characters – Featuring Disney’s Rapunzel and Pascal the chameleon LEGO® figures, this set can be combined with other Disney Princess sets (sold separately) or used for open play on its own
- Inventive gift for ages 5+ – Kids will love this set full of imaginative possibilities, which makes a fun birthday gift or ‘just because’ treat
- Play on the go – With the box (including mini-doll) measuring over 11 cm high, 6 cm wide and 5 cm deep, this set is made for kids to build and play with anywhere
- A new way to build – Let the LEGO® Builder app guide kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build
- Collectible fun – The LEGO® ǀ Disney Diamond Dress Assortment offers kids and fans a range of sets, with 5 different princesses and their ‘diamond’ dresses spread across the collection
- Building life skills – With a detailed mini-doll figure and courtyard build, this Disney’s Rapunzel buildable set encourages open creative play that helps build important life skills through fun
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards