LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of South America (10973) lets kids aged 2+ go wild in the jungle, while parents share precious developmental milestones with their animal-loving preschooler
Ages : 2+ Pieces : 71
Animals, activities and adventure
Experience the wildlife and natural environment of South America with your toddler. This versatile, hands-on playset is packed with play-and-learn possibilities. Meet the crocodile, monkeys, sloth, baby jaguar, toucan and alpaca; explore the trees, rocks and waterfall; then reconfigure the set for new adventures on the foldable, 3-dimensional jungle playmat.
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
- Jungle animals and activities – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of South America (10973) takes little explorers into a jungle bustling with play possibilities
- Wide variety of wildlife – The colorful playset includes a crocodile, 2 monkeys, a sloth, baby jaguar, toucan and alpaca, plus trees, rocks waterfall and a 3-dimensional jungle playmat
- Developmental play – This versatile animal toy is a fun way to introduce preschoolers to wildlife and develop their language, social, cognitive and fine motor skills
- Gift for preschoolers – Inspire a child’s interest in wild animals with this activity-packed birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 2 and up
- Fun play space – Model measures over 27 cm high, 47 cm wide and 21 cm deep. The playmat measures over 25 cm high, 46 cm wide and 23 cm deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards