Enter a world of imaginative play with the LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of Africa (10971) and share precious developmental milestones with little animal-lovers aged 2 and up
Ages : 2+ Pieces : 10
Toddler-friendly animals and habitat
Introduce preschoolers to the animals of Africa with this adorable baby elephant and baby giraffe. There are flowers and a tree for the easy-to-hold animal figures to nibble on and a 3-dimensional, foldable woodland playmat to explore. This versatile safari toy is a great way to develop children’s self-expression and fine motor skills as they enjoy endless role play with Africa’s cutest animals.
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
- Open-ended play – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of Africa (10971) gives preschoolers endless, hands-on, developmental fun with 2 baby animals in their natural environment
- Toddler-friendly figures – The colorful playset includes a baby elephant and giraffe that are easy for toddlers to pick up and place, flowers, a tree and a 3-dimensional woodland playmat
- Playful learning – This versatile safari toy is a fun way to develop children’s self-expression and fine motor skills as they enjoy endless role play with the 2 animals
- Gift for preschoolers – Give kids aged 2 and up this hands-on animal playset for birthdays, holidays or as an any-day treat
- Many ways to play – The playmat measures over 12 cm high, 17 cm wide and 12 cm deep. The tree stands over 8 cm tall
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards