LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Island is a feature-packed, developmental playset for animal-loving kids aged 18 months and up.
Ages : 1.5+ Pieces : 20
Easy to clean and many ways to play
Turn your toddler’s bath time into a tropical island fun time, filled with developmental play possibilities! A friendly lion stands on his floating island paradise and a flamingo floats on a ring, while a fish and octopus splash in the water. There’s a bucket to for kids to wash the animals and a treegrowing on the island. The island splits into 2 separate floating sections, and it’s simple to keep hygienically clean – bath after bath. A rounded hook on the floating ring let kids connect with rings from Bath Time Fun: Floating Red Panda 10964 and Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Train 10965 (sets sold separately).
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Multipurpose bath toy – LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Island (10966) is a versatile, easy-to-clean playset featuring an island that doubles as a storage container
- Build, play and learn – The playset includes a fish, octopus, lion and flamingo. A floating island splits into 2 separate floating sections, with the bottom half also allowing play outside the bath
- Imaginative play – Toddlers put together the easy-build animals then have developmental fun on and around the floating island paradise
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 18 months and up
- Separable island – The island measures over 8 cm high and 22 cm diameter and can be separated into 2 floating sections
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards