LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Train is an easy-to-clean developmental bath toy for preschoolers aged 18 months and up.
Ages : 1.5+ Pieces : 14
Floating, easy-to-clean, bath-time toy
Make your toddler’s bath time a fun time with this cute hippo, duck and polar bear. The 3 animals sit in different-colored, attachable, floating rings. There’s a bucket to wash the animals and a cloud that makes rain. Rounded hooks make it easy for kids to connect and disconnect the rings. Rounded hooks on the floating rings let kids connect with rings from Bath Time Fun: Floating Red Panda 10964 and Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Island 10966 (sets sold separately). And because each ring opens for rinsing, it’s easy to keep hygienically clean – bath after bath.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Versatile bath toy – The colorful LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Train (10965) provides endless playful learning opportunities, bath after bath
- Buildable animals – The playset includes a hippo, duck and polar bear, a bucket, rain cloud and 3 floating rings that open up for quick and easy cleaning
- Developmental fun – Toddlers put 2 bricks together to build each animal, then place them in the floating rings. The toddler-friendly rings connect, disconnect and bubble as they move through the water
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 18 months and up
- A versatile, floating train – This toddler-friendly toy measures over 11 cm high, 46 cm wide and 11 cm deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards