LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Red Panda provides developmental play in the bath for preschoolers aged 18 months and up.
Ages : 1.5+ Pieces : 5
Watch the developmental fun begin!
Your toddler will love to play with this cute panda in the bath. They can give the panda a wash with the bucket, which fits neatly in the ring while the panda takes a swim. A rounded hook on the floating ring lets kids connect with rings from Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Train 10965 and/or Bath Time Fun: FloatingAnimal Island 10966 (sets sold separately). And because the ring opens for easy rinsing, it’s easy to keep hygienically clean – bath after bath.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Developmental bath time fun – LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Red Panda (10964) provides playful learning opportunities, bath after bath
- Easy-to-clean bath toy – The playset includes a red panda, bucket and a floating ring that opens up for easy cleaning
- Build skills in the bathtub – Toddlers put 2 bricks together to make the panda, then place it in the floating ring for endless play opportunities
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 18 months and up
- Increase the floating fun – This toddler-friendly toy connects with other LEGO® DUPLO® floating rings (sold separately) and measures over 10 cm high, 21 cm wide and 11 cm deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and plenty of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringentindustry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards