Fire up kids’ creative imaginations with the LEGO® City 4x4 Fire Truck Rescue (60393) toy playset, featuring a neat 4x4 with chunky tires, an opening cockpit and a detachable LEGO water element launcher
Ages : 5+ Pieces : 97
This set also includes a campfire setting with LEGO flames, plus a firefighter minifigure and cat figure.
Includes an interactive digital building guide
This 5+ set comes with a printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – an interactive building guide that makes building even more fun, with easy-to-use zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize models from all angles as they build.
The inspiring world of LEGO City
LEGO City playsets take kids to the heart of the action with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative role play.
- Fire rescue playset – Introduce kids aged 5+ to the world of LEGO® City with this 4x4 Fire Truck Rescue (60393) set for imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – The Fire Truck Rescue set has all kids need to build a toy 4x4 fire truck and a campfire setting with LEGO® flames and a tree, plus a firefighter minifigure and a cat figure
- Fun functions add to the play – Kids can launch LEGO® water elements from the toy fire truck to knock out the LEGO flames
- A treat for any occasion – Give this LEGO® City firefighter toy as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5+
- Dimensions – The firefighter’s SUV measures over 5 cm high, 9 cm long and 5 cm wide
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Includes a fire helmet and a toy fish. Kids can also detach the launcher from the truck to use it as a hand-held minifigure accessory
- A digital building guide adds to the fun – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished models as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Toys that make learning fun – LEGO® City playsets are designed to develop kids’ physical skills and confidence through independent play and group play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety