Bring a fun summer vibe to kids’ play with the LEGO® City Penguin Slushy Van (60384)
Ages : 5+ Pieces : 194
This penguin-themed vehicle delivers lots of cool features and functions for imaginative play for ages 5+, including a prep area with 4 toy slushy machines and a sliding serving hatch. Just add the customer and penguin-suited vendor minifigures and let the fun begin!
Includes digital building instructions
This Penguin Slushy Van playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
Exploring the world through play
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended play.
- Vendor van playset – The LEGO® City Great Vehicles range just got cooler with this toy Penguin Slushy Van, featuring lots of authentic features and functions for hours of imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build the Penguin Slushy Van, plus 2 minifigures, including a penguin-suited vendor
- Just like the real thing – Kids can open the side of the van to access a prep area with 4 toy slushy machines and a sliding window for serving customers
- A fun toy with a summer vibe for kids aged 5+ – Give the LEGO® City Penguin Slushy Van (60384) playset as a birthday or any-other-day gift
- Dimensions – The Penguin Slushy Van measures over 12 cm high, 14 cm long and 6 cm wide
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Toy accessories include a penguin hat for the vendor minifigure and 2 slushy cups
- Includes printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view this model from all angles as they build it with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City toy building sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills as they build and play
- Toys you can rely on – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested to the max – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety