Bring a summer vibe to kids’ play with this LEGO® City Ice-Cream Shop (60363) for ages 6+. Fans of ice-cream parlors and parties will love this top gift toy, complete with an ice-cream counter, blender, fridge and an outdoor seating area. There’s also a cargo bike and 3 minifigures, including a vendor with a fun polar bear suit.
Includes digital building instructions
This set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and step-by-step instructions in the LEGO Builder app. With this intuitive building companion, kids can visualize models in 3D as they build. The app also enables them to track the building process and explore and save virtual playsets.
Exploring the world through play
LEGO City toy playsets deliver endless play possibilities with feature-rich structures, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters for imaginative play that depicts daily life in a fun and exciting way.
- Toy Ice-Cream Shop – Add even more fun to LEGO® City sets with this Ice-Cream Shop (60363) playset for fans of parties, ice-cream parlors and cool toys aged 6 and up
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy Ice-Cream Shop and cargo bike, plus fun accessories and 3 minifigures, including a vendor with a polar bear suit
- Party play – Includes lots of details for imaginative play, including an ice-cream counter, blender, fridge and an outdoor seating area
- A fun gift for kids aged 6+ – Give this LEGO® set as a birthday or any-other-day gift
- Dimensions – The LEGO® Ice-Cream Shop measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Accessories include a toy milkshake, cell phone, balloon, gift and 2 ice-cream cones
- Includes an interactive guide – Discover the intuitive LEGO® Builder app. Here kids can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track building progress and explore and save virtual playsets
- A city without limits – Unleash more fun and adventures when you combine this set with others from the LEGO® City range
- Toys you can rely on – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested to the max – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety