Send creative play into orbit with the LEGO® City Lunar Space Station (60349) playset.
Ages : 6+ Pieces : 500
This NASA-inspired space toy comes with lots of realistic features for imaginative play, including science and botany labs and a docking space capsule, plus 5 astronaut minifigures. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Space range for even more cool space fun.
A building experience for kids aged 6 and up
This LEGO construction set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the digital guide comes with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
LEGO City Space toy playsets come with feature-rich models inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft, plus inspiring astronaut characters for imaginative, open-ended play based on real-life space missions.
- LEGO® City space-themed playset – The LEGO City Lunar Space Station (60349) is packed with NASA-inspired features and functions for imaginative space play
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a Lunar Space Station with a docking space capsule, plus 5 astronaut minifigures
- Designed for creative play – This toy space station includes science and botany labs, a sleeping quarters and a docking space capsule
- A gift for all occasions – This LEGO® toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for children aged 6 and up
- Space Station dimensions – When built, the Lunar Space Station measures over 13 cm high, 32 cm long and 28 cm wide
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – The minifigure accessories in this toy space station playset include a camera, wrench, drill, helmets and plants
- Interactive building instructions – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Play and learn – LEGO® City Space toys are inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft for open-ended play based on real-life events
- Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringentglobal standards for safety