76220: 76220 Batman™ vs. Harley Quinn™
LEGO® DC Batman™ versus Harley Quinn™ (76220) features classic characters, cool vehicles and awesome accessories to engage kids aged 4 and up in shared, developmental play
Ages : 4+ Pieces : 42
The best start for young superheroes
This action-on-wheels playset features 2 popular characters from the DC Super Hero movies: Batman riding his powerful Batcycle™ and Harley Quinn riding her skateboard, with an oversized mallet in her hand. LEGO 4+ sets are packed with engaging details to give youngsters the best play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character that kids can assemble for play right away. A large motorcycle Starter Brick is included to kick-start the construction, and intuitive instructions are provided in the form of a colorful picture-story guide.
Great fun for families
4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are a seasoned LEGO fan or are experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
- Super Hero fun for kids aged 4 and up – LEGO® DC Batman™ versus Harley Quinn™ (76220) is packed with features designed especially with youngsters aged 4 and up in mind
- Iconic characters – Includes Batman™ with his Batcycle™ and Batarang™ and Harley Quinn™ with her skateboard, hammer and dynamite. A Starter Brick gets kids building and playing without delay
- Action-on-wheels – The Caped Crusader™ and the skateboarding Super Villain clash in endless imaginative Super Hero battles
- Gift for budding superheroes – This LEGO® 4+ set has a Starter Brick motorcycle chassis and simple building steps to strengthen essential developmental skills in kids aged 4 and up
- Portable fun – The Batcycle™ measures over 3 cm high, 9 cm long and 4 cm wide. Small enough for youngsters to pick up and play with, but big enough for epic adventures
- Inspire young minds – LEGO® 4+ sets introduce children to a wide universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards